Taking a little coveted internet break while here on my little vacation.
Saw The Movement 3 times....twice with SOJA.
And SOJA is my new love.
All I can say about that is "Here we go again..."
Here is the thing, there are 2 albums that ARE my life. I mean, so far...I am only 30.
The first, and this isn't news, is By the Way by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Every single song on that is something to me. I don't skip a single song and I probably listen to that album twice a week.
But now, Born in Babylon by SOJA is a full on 2nd place contender. In fact, this is a very right NOW album for me. Like the past 6 months to a year, and from present until whenever....
I was taking a beach walk and "I Tried" came on and I had to pause, seriously.
It is a little scary how God, the universe, whatever....works.
You wanna know me? You want an album with some thought and great vibes? Get it.
Anyway.
The first wave I took of this vacation I had Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups blaring in my ear.
The second one was Hard to Concentrate by RHCP.
The third, the one that completely knocked me on my ass and took me about 6 feet under, I had Scream by The Movement as the soundtrack.
"Come on scream for me." True that.
See y'all again in a few days. 2 more concerts to go....
Life is good.
Hakuna Matata ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment