9/11/09

"Turn and face the strange, ch-ch-changes..."

Let's see...
Last I checked in...Sept. 3rd...I was on vacay with my family, had managed to catch 3 shows during that time and was going to enjoy a little beach/down time.

Check.

And on my way home, I made a little (1.5 mile) detour to see The Movement headline a lovely outdoor music fest, called The Getdown. And, in true me fashion, I got some footage. Which I am going to be working on this weekend.

I also managed to work in a little spontaneous show this week. I am not going into the details of how that worked out, but I can say with certainty that I have a finely tuned appreciation for the amount of things one can put into a 24 hour period before burning out completely.... Let's just say I need my weekend something fierce. So does my laundry. So does my car. (Bless her engine and gas mileage)

But this blog title would give indication of change...and none of the things I just mentioned are any kind of surprise or change from my "regular" routine.

The change is this - I changed the name of my business. Lots of things were behind this change, the main one being ownership, another being duplicity, another being inspiration...
So we now have 3 Hearts Media.

Why 3 Hearts?
I have a thing ("It was not a 'thing', I was very much in love, very much in love..." - Heather Mooney, Romy & Michele's High School Reunion) for octopuses.
If you actually know me, then you know this. It is a little unavoidable to know this in my "real-ish" life.
But for you new virtual friends, I do.
Eight legs...and 3 hearts. Hence the name. I always say, they are kind of my power animal - when one heart is tired or broken, just operate on another one for a while.
OR, and this is where the name comes in, 3 hearts can equal a lot of love, and passion. And I have nothing short of 3 hearts full of both of those for what I do.

This blog isn't, and will not be, a pimping site for my business, but it was an important occurrence in the past 8 days, worthy of mention for sure. And the website for it links to here...so I needed to cover my bases a bit.

Ok, gotta go for now.
I shall return with some vids and stories about my last adventure. Considering I really don't have a pending adventure right now (any takers??), I get to focus a little. And rest.
Rest is important.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment