And to be honest, the reason behind this interruption would not even exist were it not for the rest of the JTNL story...I am telling you, one thing leads to another for me...like that song.
Rest assured, you will get a recap of the events leading up to this, but for now...
I am lead to understand I will be getting some traffic tomorrow, as a lovely little iPod shuffle of mine is appearing on a "sister blog"
SO, I feel like now is a great time to pimp a little bit.
My very first REAL editing project (the one my first post here is about...) is appearing on the band's website.
Like their real website - their .com
This is exciting for me. And a little nerve wracking...
But I had to take photographic evidence, for future reference of course.
See?
I rock. That's my video front and center. And actually, that is mine to the right too...I am all up in that shit, "repping like a mascot", as Drake puts it lately.
And they rock too...and rasta. Do me a solid and check them out.
MUAH.
Back soon with the rest of the saga....

i'm here from MusicSavyMom...
ReplyDeletenow i have a little band crush on JTNL...
also, i loved your shuffle!!