8/4/09

You will find....

...that there are considerable "breaks" between posts.

Sorry.

Not my intention, but this blog wouldn't even exist if I didn't have those breaks, considering 9 times out of 10, they are a product of some kind of concert jaunt.

Most recently, a three show Movement "tag-along"

And, as usual, there are stories. And there is another piece of evidence supporting the fact that I really should not put my camera down and take a night off. There is always drama. Or maybe there is always drama anyway, but it looks different from Behind the Lens....

Whatever.

I am going to work on finishing/updating the JTNL story....especially since they are IN THE STUDIO right now, recording their first album with Atlantic. Yeah.

Plus, my little project for The Movement is coming right along AND tonight I get to see one of my favorites...and hopefully I will have at least some photographic evidence of that this time tomorrow.

And a shirt. Or sticker. I am going to be a merch nerd at this one, folks. And I can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment