skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Behind the Lens....
everything looks different.
8/21/09
one more favorite
Taped this of one of the last performances of my brother's last band.
Gave him this "music video" as a Christmas gift this year.
Love it. And I cannot wait to tape, promote, maybe manage his new band.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Different is not bad or good. It is fluid. And interesting. And enlightening. And strange.
I have this motto, and I remind myself of it every single time I turn on my camera - If you follow your passion, you will catch it eventually.
Links
3 Hearts Media
New River Stage
My Vimeo site
My YouTube site
3HM on Mag.ma
Me on Twitter
Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(33)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
▼
August
(9)
A post to send me off....
one more favorite
It's personal, not business...
By the way....
Up to speed
"So...what are you?"
Continuum.
Stillwater continued....
You will find....
►
July
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment